Jendy Yon Harer, DO
Learn More About Jendy Yon Harer
Dr. Jendy Harer is a board-certified osteopathic family physician. She has been serving patients at Family Practice Center since 2008. Dr. Harer describes her patient care philosophy as compassionate, evidence-based, patient-centered care from a Christian perspective.
Dr. Harer was born and raised in Altoona, PA. She is married to Michael and has three daughters. Outside of practicing medicine, her personal interests include family time, attending church and bible study and crafts.
Education & Training:
- Family Practice Residency – Williamsport Regional Medical Center
- DO – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BS – Biology / BA – Music, Lycoming Community College, Williamsport, PA
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Holy Spirit Hospital, Camp Hill, PA
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital, Harrisburg, PA
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Christian Medical and Dental Association