News & Notices
COVID-19 vaccine now being given at most FPC locations. Learn More....
NOTICE TO PATIENTS
FPC continues to require all patients and patient escorts to wear a mask upon entering all of our office locations.
Patient escorts should be limited only to patients who require assistance during their visit. We encourage you to bring your own mask but, if you do not have a mask, please let the staff know and one will be provided.
FPC continues to offer the option of Telemedicine (video visits) for managing certain chronic medical problems and acute care needs.
What types of visits can be conducted using Telemedicine?
• Management of chronic problems such as diabetes, hypertension, etc.
• Certain Acute illnesses such as colds, flu, skin rash, headaches, etc.
How do I schedule a Telemedicine visit?
• Simply call your FPC location to schedule like you normally would.
• You will receive an email or text message with a link to your scheduled appointment
• When it is time for your appointment, click on the link in your text or email to connect to your FPC provider
What do I need?
• Smart phone, tablet or laptop/computer with video and audio capability
• Up-to-date browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
You can test your browser at the following link: www.medentmobile.com/telemed
What if I don’t have a video option? If you do not have a device with video capability, you may call your FPC location to schedule a telephone visit.
*Please note that certain appointments may require a face-to-face visit based on your symptoms and current health condition.