At Family Practice Center, PC, in Central Pennsylvania, we provide comprehensive primary medical care to patients of all ages for acute, chronic, and preventive care – while respecting your preferences, values, and culture.
Our patient-centered medical home (PCMH) care model allows primary care physicians to coordinate care across all elements of the health care system using electronic medical records and other technology. This also gives patients 24/7 access to their health care team in-person, over the phone, or online.
Please note that not all services are offered at every location. Learn more about the services we provide below, and contact us with questions anytime.
Primary Care Services at Family Practice Center, PC
Primary care services are offered at all locations, including:
- Family Medicine
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Disease Management
- Health Maintenance/Preventive Care
- On-Site Labs
Many procedures can be performed in the office, such as:
- Pap Smear
- PSA Testing
- Lipid Screening
- Colposcopy (Mifflintown and Mifflinburg)
- Skin Biopsies
- Removal of Skin Lesions (warts, skin tags, moles, etc.)
- Ingrown Toenail Care
- Laceration Repair and Stitches
- Minor Fracture Care
Other services include:
- Employment/CDL Exams
- Medicare Wellness Exams
- Counseling Services
- Sleep Medicine
- Travel Services
- Skin Care and Aesthetics – Selinsgrove
- Skin Care and Aesthetics – Derma Bella Williamsport
- Skin Care and Aesthetics - Cornerstone Aesthetics
- Aesthetics / Body Sculpting - Middleburg
- Acute Care Clinics for weekend care (Selinsgrove and Williamsport – River Avenue)
Find a Primary Care Doctor in Central Pennsylvania
We have more than 30 locations in Central Pennsylvania to serve you. Find a location near you or find a provider and make an appointment today. If you have been to a Family Practice Center before, you may access our patient portal to request appointments, complete paperwork, and more online.
If you have questions, please contact us.