Steven B. D. Pinckney, DO
About Steven B. D. Pinckney, DO
Dr. Steven Pinckney is a board-certified osteopathic physician. He has been working with patients at Family Practice Center since 2012.
Dr. Pinckney was born and raised in Atlanta, GA, but he does not have a southern accent. (He did not take that class in third grade.) He is proud to call Williamsport, PA home having been here for more than a decade. Dr. Pinckney and his wife, Sarah, have four children. His hobbies include exercising, photography, woodworking, cooking and anything outdoors with the kids.
The word for doctor in Latin means to teach, and that is part of what I see myself as for my patients. Helping them take ownership of their bodies and conditions and assisting in any way I can is very important to me. Family Medicine allows me to see people of all ages, encourage preventative medicine, as well as performing osteopathic manipulative therapy. -Dr. Pinckney
- Residency – Family Medicine, Williamsport Regional Medical Center
- DO – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Suwanee, GA
- BS – Biological Engineering Technology – Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Board Certified – American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Osteopathy
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Lycoming County Medical Association