Sally Ferguson-Avery, MD
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Learn More About Sally Ferguson-Avery
Dr. Sally Ferguson-Avery is a board-certified physician, practicing both internal medicine and pediatrics. She began her practice in 2005 at Family Practice Center in Selinsgrove.
Prior to becoming a doctor, Sally was a lecturer at Penn State University, teaching advanced, freshman, and basic composition and rhetoric, mentoring new graduate teaching assistants and assisting the Director of Writing Internship Program.
Education & Training:
- Residency – Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, Geisinger Medical Center,Danville, PA
- MD – Mercer University School of Medicine, Macon, GA
- Premed Coursework – Georgia Southwestern State University and Penn State University
- MA – English, Penn State University, University Park, PA
- BA – Secondary Education English, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburg, PA
- Board Certified – American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – American Board of Pediatrics
- Evangelical Community Hospital