Mandy L. Maneval, MD, PhD
About Mandy L. Maneval, MD, PhD
Dr. Mandy Maneval is a board-certified family physician who has been practicing since 2006. Dr. Maneval joined Family Practice Center in 2008 where she sees patients at the Mifflintown location.
Dr. Maneval was born in Lewisburg, PA and raised in Richfield, PA. She has been married to Rob for 11 years, with two children in heaven and one son, Ivan. In addition to her role at Family Practice Center, Dr. Maneval runs a nonprofit organization – The Smallest Gift – which ministers to other families who have lost an infant.
She loves spending time with family and being outdoors hiking, walking, or gardening. Other hobbies include photography and digital scrapbooking.
I feel my work is one way that I can serve God. As such, I try to recognize each of my patients as a unique child of God. I consider it an honor to be involved in my patients ` lives and in their healthcare. I have a special emphasis on children `s and women `s health and, in particular, mental health and emotional issues. -Dr. Maneval
Education & Training:
- Family Practice Residency – Williamsport Hospital and Medical Center
- MD and PhD – Molecular Biology, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- BS – Biology, Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Geisinger – Lewistown Hospital
- American Academy of Family Physicians