Jeffery J. Dunkelberger, DO
About Jeffery J. Dunkelberger, DO
The foundations of osteopathic medicine are rooted in treating the entire patient. I attempt to live up to these principles in every patient interaction. -Dr. Dunkelberger
Dr. Jeffery Dunkelberger is a board-certified osteopathic physician. He has been working with patients since 1995. His practice joined FPC in June 2013.
Dr. Dunkleberger was raised in Mt. Carmel, Pennsylvania. He served four years as an enlisted member of the United States Air Force and four years as a medical officer in the United States Army. He also served as an Army doctor for three years at the Carlisle Barracks in Carlisle, PA. Currently, Dr. Dunkelberger is a member of the PIAA sports medicine staff and serves as team physician for the East Pennsboro area school district.
Dr. Dunkelberger is married with two teenage children, and enjoys spending time with his family, running, and golf.
Education & Training:
- Residency – Community General Osteopathic Hospital / PinnacleHealth System, Harrisburg, PA
- Internship – William Beaumont US Army Medical Center
- DO – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- BS – Microbiology, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Family Physician Society
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association