Kenneth L. Erdman, Jr., DO
About Kenneth L. Erdman, Jr., DO
Dr. Kenneth Erdman, Jr. is a board-certified family physician. Dr. Erdman joined Family Practice Center in 2001 and serves patients at FPC’s Mifflintown location.
Dr. Erdman was born in Pottsville, PA and raised in Hegins, PA. He is married to Angela and has two daughters, Hannah and Emily. His hobbies include travel, cooking, listening to music, and spending time with his family.
Education & Training:
- Family Practice/Osteopathic Residency – Warren Hospital / University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Phillipsburg, NJ
- DO – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- BS – Biology/Health Sciences, Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association