John M. Weston, MD
About John M. Weston, MD
Dr. John Weston is a board-certified internal medicine doctor. He has been treating patients in Lewisburg, PA since 1988. His practice joined Family Practice Center in 2007.
Dr. Weston was born and raised in York County, PA. He is married with four children. His hobbies include hunting, shooting, and horses.
Education & Training:
- Residency – Internal Medicine, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
- MD – Oral Roberts School of Medicine, Tulsa, OK
- BA – History, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- American Academy of Internal Medicine
- Pennsylvania Medical Society