Timothy E. Slavens, MD
Learn More About Timothy E. Slavens
Dr. Timothy Slavens is a board-certified physician with training in family medicine and tropical medicine. He has been practicing medicine since 1995 and has been seeing patients at Family Practice Center in Mt. Pleasant Mills since 2007. Dr. Slavens has served in missionary and emergency care settings.
Dr. Slavens is married to Maureen and they have seven children: Heather, Timothy Jr., Meagan, Sofia, Phoebe, Stephanie, and Reuben.
Education & Training:
- Diploma – Tropical Medicine & Hygiene, University of Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Liverpool, UK (1995)
- Residency – Family Medicine, St. John`s Hospital, Kensington, MI
- MD – Thomas Jefferson University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- BS – Biology (Summa cum Laude), Eastern Mennonite College, Harrisburg, VA
- Board Certified – American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians