Rodney W. Companion, DO
Learn More About Rodney W. Companion
Dr. Rodney Companion is a board-certified osteopathic physician with an extensive background in nursing. He joined Family Practice Center in 2007 after working as an ER physician. A veteran himself, Dr. Companion provides medical care to eligible veterans residing in Snyder County.
Dr. Companion is married with four children. His hobbies include hunting and fishing.
Education & Training:
- Internship/Residency – Selby General Hospital, Marietta, OH
- DO – West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, WV
- MS – Nursing / Nurse Practitioner, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- BS – Nursing, Castleton State College, Castleton, VT
- AS – Nursing, Polk Community College, Winter Haven, FL
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association