James W. Redka, MD
Learn More About James W. Redka
Dr. James Redka is a board-certified family physician. He has been practicing medicine since 1977 when he served on the National Health Service Corps in Picture Rocks, Pennsylvania. Dr. Redka has been practicing in Williamsport, PA since 1979. His practice joined Family Practice Center in 2010.
Dr. Redka is the adoptive father of six children. He has served on several international mission teams and is a member of Christian Medical Society. He enjoys music, church choir, sailing, and soccer.
Education & Training:
- Residency – Family Medicine, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- MD – Thomas Jefferson University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- BS – Penn State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Medical Society