James E. Chlebowski, MD
Learn More About James E. Chlebowski
Dr. James Chlebowski is a board-certified family doctor. He has been practicing medicine since 1994. He has experience as an emergency department physician, family practice physician, chief of staff (Sunbury Community Hospital), and medical director. Dr. Chlebowski joined Family Practice Center in Selinsgrove, PA in 1999.
Dr. Chlebowski is married to Susan and has four children, Samuel, Ethan, Peter, and Gabriel.
Education & Training:
- Residency – Family Practice, St. Margaret Memorial Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- MD – University of Pittsburg School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- BS – St. Vincent College, Latrobe, PA
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Northumberland County Medical Society