Edward H. Lentz, DO
Learn More About Edward H. Lentz
Dr. Edward Lentz is a board-certified osteopathic family physician. He has been in practice since 1973, having worked in Lykens and Millersburg, PA. Dr. Lentz joined Family Practice Center (Lykens, PA) in 2003.
Dr. Lentz `s patient care philosophy is to care for patients ` acute and chronic needs; more importantly, however, facilitate the means by which patients learn to take care of themselves and develop healthy lifestyles.
Dr. Lentz was born in Lancaster, PA and raised in Lykens. He is married to Lynn Marie and they have three children — Jeffrey, Matthew, and Danielle — and six grandchildren. His hobbies include hunting, fishing, and gardening.
Education & Training:
- Residency – Family Medicine, Community General Osteopathic Hospital, Harrisburg, PA
- DO – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BS – Biology, St. Francis College, Loretto, PA
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- PinnacleHealth System
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association