Domenick N. Ronco, DO
Learn More About Domenick N. Ronco
President of Family Practice Center
Dr. Domenick Ronco is a board-certified osteopathic doctor. He has been treating patients at Family Practice Center in Mifflinburg since 1980, and he is the president of Family Practice Center. Dr. Ronco served as President of Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association (POMA) in 2003 – 04 and has served as Chair of the Evangelical Community Hospital Department of Medicine.
Dr. Ronco is Camp Physician for the scouts at Camp Karoondinha, which takes him back to his own days as an Eagle Scout.
Dr. Ronco is married to Judy with three children – Damon, Alyssa, and Abby. His hobbies include amateur radio, wood working, boating, and travel.
Education & Training:
- Residency – Delaware Valley Medical Center / Frankford Hospital Bucks County Campus, Langhorne, PA
- DO – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BS – Biology, St. Joseph College, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certified, American Board of Osteopathic Family Practice
- Evangelical Community Hospital (Active Staff)
- Sunbury Community Hospital (Courtesy Staff)
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Academy of Family Physicians
- Union County Medical Society