David B. Kuhns, MD
Learn More About David B. Kuhns
Dr. David Kuhns is a board-certified family physician. He joined Family Practice Center in 2008 where he sees patients in Montoursville.
Dr. Kuhns was born in Mattoon, IL and raised in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. He is married to Melanie and has one son. Dr. Kuhns and his family are members of the Community Mennonite Fellowship in Milton, PA. His hobbies include spending time with family, camping, hiking, soccer, reading, board games, and movies.
Education & Training:
- Family Medicine Residency, Williamsport Hospital and Medical Center
- MD – The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- BA – Biology/Psychology Minor, Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Susquehanna Health System
- Muncy Valley Hospital Skilled Nursing Unit
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Mennonite Medical Association