D. Bradley Gray, DO
Learn More About D. Bradley Gray
Dr. Bradley Gray is a board-certified family physician specializing in osteopathic medicine and geriatric medicine. He began his career at FPC in 1988. In June of 2016, Dr. Gray retired from full-time medicine. He will continue to serve FPC patients on a per diem basis.
Dr. Gray is married to Annette with one son, Brian.
Education & Training:
- Residency – Family Practice, St. Elizabeth Hospital Medical Center, Youngstown, OH
- DO – College of Osteopathic Medicine University of Health Sciences, Kansas City, MO
- Graduate studies – Biochemistry, University of Pittsburgh
- BS – Biology, Westminster College, Fulton, MO
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Geriatric Medicine
- Evangelical Community Hospital, Lewisburg, PA
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Practice
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association